Sunday 3 June 2012

Skinny Jeans

So I noticed that the first couple of blog posts were actually quite deep and meaningful which actually is not my usual self. Most of the time I am happy to sit with my best friend and subtly (or not so subtly, ha ha) check out guys as they walk past. One major thing me and my best friend has is common is our love for guys wearing skinny jeans, having fairly long hair and being musically talented. Of course it is this same hobby that distracts me at some really inopportune times yet I, personally, feel it is completely worth it.

So, here's a little advice for anyone hanging around the blogosphere with nothing else to do, everyone wants to hear a compliment from a cute guy or girl. So, if you like someone, compliment them and make them laugh (girls love a guy that can make them laugh). Take a chance because otherwise you'll only ever be asking yourself, what if? Take it from someone who knows, and if you are afraid to ask someone out or even talk to them then really, ask yourself, what is the worst thing they can say? No? Then perhaps they just weren't the right one for you.

I'm just as afraid to hear the word 'no' as much as every single one of you but as I said on one of my past posts, I'm going to try and not let fear take over my life anymore. It holds you back and everytime I regret not just letting go because, if I ever did then maybe I could fly. Plus, relationships aren't the only thing where I get to scared to take a chance but I'm slowly learning that it's okay to go for it, I just need to learn the difference between fear and nerves.

There I go with the serious stuff again, ha ha, but seriously, guys in skinny jeans are hot! :)

So, I guess the real thing I'm trying to say is, don't be afraid to say 'hi' to your crush and maybe I should learn to take my own advice once in a while. That's the challenge though and I am definately a girl who loves a good challenge and guys in bands as my friends know well.

No comments:

Post a Comment