Saturday 9 February 2013

Learning From Mistakes

I've done it again. Everytime. It's sort of exhausting now. Once more I took a chance... and it turned out to be a HUGE, GLARING MISTAKE. Sigh... and yes the capital letters were neccessary because this mistake hit me pretty hard. Typical. If you are like me and the chances you take turn out to be mistakes here are my tips for telling the world that you can deal with anything it has to throw at you:
 
1: Some sort of ice cream, cake or something else which is wholly bad but ultimately delicious helps but make sure you save it for the really bad mistakes otherwise you'll never get anywhere.
 
2: Make sure that you have a friend there willing to slap you in the face and tell you to get up out of your pit of despair and have a good time instead (my friend is more than willing to help me out in this respect)
 
3: Alcohol usually makes things worse unless it is taken alongside a bunch of friends who will then amuse you for the rest of the night (and proceeding nights as the case may be)
 
4: Don't agonize over your mistake for too long or you will never move on, instead hold your head high and stumble into your next mistake instead with the hope that things will get better
 
I guess that really my point is that your situation is only as bad as you think it is and if you convince yourself that it is actually nothing then that is how it really is. As I am sure I have said before (and you are probably getting sick of reading haha), don't be afraid to take chances but it doesn't hurt to have a contingency plan in place just in case.
 
My friend told me about this song a ocuple of days ago and while it may not be completely relevent to everything else I have ranted about so far it is still a great song so I suggest that you check it out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment